This notice is for informational purposes only. It is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, legal advice. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon, or if a notice of infringement has been filed against you, you should immediately seek legal counsel.
This Site (see the Site’s Terms of Service for definitions), including all text, HTML, scripts, and images are copyrighted and owned by 8380 Ash Street, Richmond, BC Canada V6Y 2S3 d/b/a SuccessOnTheFly Enterprises. All rights reserved.
NO PART OF THIS SITE MAY BE REPRODUCED OR TRANSMITTED IN ANY FORM OR BY ANY MEANS, MECHANICAL, ELECTRONIC, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING PHOTOCOPYING AND RECORDING, OR BY ANY INFORMATION STORAGE AND RETRIEVAL SYSTEM, OR TRANSMITTED BY E-MAIL, OR USED IN ANY OTHER FASHION WITHOUT OUR EXPRESS PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION.
This, of course, excludes the downloading and temporary caching of this Site on a personal computer for the explicit purpose of viewing this Site, as well as any information clearly marked as reproducible. This copyright notice applies to everyone, including all visitors to this Site.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, found at 17 U.S.C. § 512 (“DMCA”), provides recourse for owners of copyrighted materials who believe that their rights under United States copyright law have been infringed upon on the Internet.
Under the DMCA, the bona fide owner of copyrighted materials who has a good faith belief that their copyright has been infringed may contact the person or entity infringing on their copyright.
We are committed to complying with international trade law, international trade practices, all United States laws, including United States copyright law. Upon receipt of a properly filed complaint under the DMCA (Takedown Notice), we will block access to the allegedly infringing material in accordance with the DMCA. We will take reasonable steps to forward a copy of the Takedown Notice to the alleged infringer. Anyone who believes in good faith that a Takedown Notice has wrongfully been filed against them may submit a Counter Notice to us.
DMCA Takedown Notice
Please send your DMCA Takedown Notice to:
8380 Ash Street (DBA SuccessOnTheFly Enterprises)
Or, you may complete this Takedown Notice form.
To file a Takedown Notice with us, you must provide a written communication that sets forth the items specified below. You may be liable for damages (including damages, costs, and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent that the material you identify is infringing your copyright. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether certain material of yours is protected by copyright laws or is infringed by the material you identify, we suggest that you first contact an attorney.
To expedite our ability to process your request, please use the following format (including section numbers):
1. Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon. If the copyright is registered, please include the applicable registration number(s).
2. Identify the material that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed in item #1 above. (You must include the URL(s) (the location(s) of the page(s) that contains the allegedly infringing material and also include a description of the specific content which you claim is infringing on your copyright).)
3. Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit the website owner to contact you (First and last name, e-mail address and a phone number are required at a minimum. If applicable, also include your title, company and the name of the copyright holder you represent).
4. Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. I also affirm that as the copyright owner or its authorized agent, I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
5. The signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner. You may send your notice via email provided such notice includes a proper electronic signature. The signature or electronic signature must be that of the copyright owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive copyright that has allegedly been infringed.
For details on the information required for valid notification, see 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3).
COUNTERNOTIFICATION TO CLAIMED COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If a DMCA Takedown Notice has been filed against you, we will attempt to notify you and provide you with a copy of the Takedown Notice. If you have a good faith belief that you have been wrongfully accused, you may file a Counter Notice with us. You may complete this Counter Notice form or send us a written communication by mail or email.
If we receive a valid counter notification complying with the requirements of the DMCA, the DMCA provides that the removed or disabled material will be restored or access re-enabled.
We will restore the removed material and cease disabling access to it in not less than 10, nor more than 14, business days following receipt of a Counter Notice complying with the requirements of the DMCA, unless we first receive notice from the complaining party that such complaining party has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the alleged infringer from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on this Site.
Please be advised that United States copyright law provides substantial penalties for a false Counter Notice filed in response to a Takedown Notice. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether certain material of yours is protected by copyright laws or infringes a third party’s copyright, we suggest that you first contact an attorney.
It is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.